Siesta / News
- 04/05/2021 Card Payment System Up and Running
We are pleased to let our retail customers know that we are now accepting credit and debit cards via Stripe which means that checkout should be much more seamless. If you have any issues whilst shopping on our website please let us know at email@example.com
Please note that you can continue to pay with an Amazon account or a Paypal account. Should you wish, you can also still checkout via Paypal as a guest without creating an account.
- 26/04/2021 New Nepalese Items
We have recently received a container from Nepal filled to the brim with all manner of new special items! We are rushing around trying to get everything online as quickly as possible but if you would like to get there before anyone else then please contact us to arrange a cash and carry visit to our (now very full) showroom! Otherwise you can soon expect to see online a wide range of unique gongs, special singing bowls, Buddhist statues, Tibetan style boxes and shrines, stunning prayer wheels, traditional instruments and beautiful jewellery.
- 16/02/2021 New Satya Sai Baba Incense
We are pleased to annouce the arrival of some new styles and scents in our Satya Sai Baba range. We now have a wide range of dhoop and backflow cones available to purchase!
- 19/12/2020 Free Local Delivery
- If you live in the CT1 or CT2 postcodes we will deliver your order, contact-free, at no extra charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and delivery address and we will send over a Paypal request for the total. You can pay for this with a Paypal account or by using a debit/credit card without an account. If you prefer we can also take payment over the phone. Minimum order is £10.
- If you live further afield, Royal Mail have informed us that 2nd Class recorded deliveries (our standard delivery) are now taking two weeks to arrive. We'd really like you all to get your pressies in time so if you would like to receive your order in time for Christmas, please select DPD Next Day at checkout to ensure delivery in time. As a special offer from now until Christmas, if you order in excess of our free carriage threshold (£30) we will automatically upgrade your order to DPD Next Day.
If you have any questions about ordering, do not hesitate to email us or call us on 01227 786066.
- 14/01/2020 Plastic Free Mail Orders
We are pleased to announce that all of our mail orders are now sent with no plastic packaging. We've now made the switch to using a paper-based bubble wrap alternative, paper mailbags and paper packing tape. We will continue, as we have for many years, to collect and re-use cardboard boxes from other local businesses in the area in a bid to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
On a side note, we have also introduced a choice of two new tiers of mail-order delivery. Standard delivery (Royal Mail Second Class Signed For) at £3.50 will be kept the same. However, should you need to get your items quicker, we now offer Royal Mail First Class Signed For and DPD Next Day services. Simply select the service you wish in the drop-down menu in the basket.