Siesta / Siesta Crafts The Terms & Conditions Bit
Please Login to see wholesaler Siesta Crafts The Terms & Conditions Bit
Siesta Crafts Ltd. t/a Siesta
Registered Company No. 4852622
Head Office: Unit 17, Roper Close,Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7EP.
Website (Retail Mail Orders) The Small Print.
1. All prices are in pounds sterling and include VAT at 20%. The VAT number for Siesta is 445 147 650.
2. Most products shown are handmade and are liable to vary from the photograph. Each item is different and variations should be seen as an asset - we believe it is better to have a unique item than mass conformity.
3. All goods are checked before despatch. In the unlikely event of faulty or damaged goods being received please notify us within 7 days to arrange return.
4. If you are unsatisfied with your goods for any reason you may return them to us within 14 days for a refund or an exchange. Just ensure the goods are in their original packaging (where appropriate) and in the case of clothing, unworn.
5. When returning goods for any reason please ensure you obtain a proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for non receipt of items.
6. Your Cancellation Rights. Under the 'Distance Selling Regulations 2000' you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt, providing you inform us of your cancellation within those 7 days. If you choose to do so, you are responsible for the postage incurred in returning your order.
At the moment we use Paypal© and Amazon Checkout as our money handling agents for goods purchased on the website. We always issue refunds via the original method of payment. Please be aware that though we will issue refund on the day that goods are returned to us, Paypal© refunds transactions can on occasion take up to 30 days to be completed.